- Education & Literacy
- Mobility, Society, and Culture
- Digital Communication , Media, and Entertainment
- Collaboration and Social Networking
- Accessibility and Assistive technologies
- Aged and differently-abled population
- Medical and Healthcare
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- All submissions must be in English and must include a title and author information, including author affiliations.
- Faxed submissions are not acceptable.
- Late submissions will not be reviewed.
- The written paper should include a short abstract, keywords, body, and references (for more details, please see the USID2010 Conference Publication Format).
- Submissions must not contain proprietary or confidential material and should not cite proprietary or confidential publications.
- All submissions must be in the camera-ready format (PDF). Due to tight publication schedules, revisions will not be possible. The submitted PDF version will be considered the final version of the paper.
- We recommend that you register using an e-mail address for communication between the review panel and the individuals. Important information will be distributed via e-mail for individuals invited to attend the conference, which must be acted on in a timely fashion.
ELIGIBILITYOpen to the professionals, academicians, researchers and students.
IMPORTANT DATESLast date of Registration: April 30th, 2010
Final Submission: July 15th, 2010
REVIEW CRITERIA & PROCESSEach paper submission will be distributed to and reviewed by experts. Care will be taken to avoid conflicts of interest/affiliation when matching reviewers and participants.
Submissions are reviewed based on:
- Originality of the content
- Quality of the content
- Relevance to the theme
- Clarity of the written presentation
SELECTED PAPER FOR PRESENTATION & PUBLICATIONPapers which has been selected for Presentation* during USID2010 conference as well as for publication in the USID2010 Conference Proceedings
PUBLICATION OF SELECTED PAPERS
The papers short listed by the review panel will be presented during the USID2010 and all accepted papers will be published in the USID2010 Conference Proceedings. Teams will be notified of acceptance or rejection the week of July 25 2010. Authors of selected papers will be expected to attend the conference in order to present their submissions to other conference attendees. USID Foundation will also notify the authors through email or phone and also through post.
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR TEMPLATEParticipants must submit papers with exact formatting which sample paper contains. Click here to download Sample Paper.